Saturday, June 1, 2013

being cool...




These were taken last week but only now do I have time to put them up... My life is too busy and not in the good way. Anyway! So I threw this outfit on one morning while rushing to get ready for the day, probably too casual for most places of work but perfectly suitable for the production section where I work. Didn't think I looked all that fresh but I was inundated with compliments (for my hat in particular), my boss told me I had seriously raised the style stakes in the office and one colleague even told me I looked cool... So cool that she sang about it (while in the kitchen-it was kind of epic). Just goes to show the littlest details grab peoples attention. Would I have gotten a single comment if I was sans hat? Who knows? I did feel pretty cool though. And I think it showed. I may have had a bit of a swagger, a wee bit of a strut. Can't be helped really...

Hat: Shutterbug
Jacket: Dunnes
Badge: Etsy
Top: Threadless
Jeans: New Look
Heels: Topshop
Sunglasses: Raybans

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good gurl! The hat is especially cool :)

    ReplyDelete